CanwaxWest: Brilliant Moments 2018
CanwaxWest is now accepting submissions for Brilliant Moments 2018
This celebration of encaustic painting will exhibit from May 1st to May 31, 2018
CWW wants to encourage all encaustic artists, from every experience level, to submit their work to CWW shows.
Location: Anomaly House, 120-1848 Main Street, Penticton, BC V2A 5H3
Send submissions via email to:
Mandy Rollins at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Anomaly" in the subject line.
Deadline is Thursday April 20th, 2018.
Please include jpg photo and label information: name, title, medium, size and price.
Each artist can submit up to 2-3 works, size dependent. Please indicate if you are going to be shipping your artwork.
For those shipping art: please include an artist biography or statement (no more than 1 page).
*If you are planning on entering a 3-D or installation pieces, please contact Shae Ayris at 1-250-328-3238
Drop Off: Tuesday May 1st 11 am -12 pm
Pick Up: May 31, 2018 10 am- 4:30 pm
Note: If you are unable to drop off or pick up, please arrange with someone else to get your work back and forth.
To bring with you:
- Hanging Fee: $10.00
- Labels on the back indicating name, title, size and price.
- A signed copy of the Anomaly House agreement - to be emailed out to submitting artists 4. A short bio - one page only - bring a copy to drop off day. Other Information:
Opening: Friday May 4 2018 time: 6pm - 8pm Refreshments and snacks provided
If there is any information I’ve missed, please contact me at: email@example.com
- All works must be clearly labeled, professionally framed or displayed, and ready to hang. Any work that is not ready to hang will not be allowed in the show.
- All works must be dropped off and picked up on the dates indicated.
- Artists submitting works to the show are responsible for insuring their own work.
Please download and share the Brilliant Moments "Call for Artists" and posters.